We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bilnur Apartments

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Bilnur Apartments

I am staying at these Apartments next May for 2 weeks has anyone stayed recently what are they like?

I have emailed them but had no response so does anyone know the cost of air conditioning and safety deposit boxes?

Any recommendations on restaurants and what part of the beach to use would be good information too.

Thanks 😕😆

uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Hi we stayed here in July they are lovely apartments so nice we've actually booked to go back again next year, very clean, the food being served by the pool is first class great location and the staff are lovely. Air-conditioning was £60 and safety deposit box was £20 for 2 weeks. Enjoy! :0)

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Thank you heard some good reports and was such a bargain could not resist.

First time in Icmeler so looking forward to it. Holidayed in Turunc last September, Turgutreis in May and recently arrived home from Akarylar.

Always book as soon as I arrive home to give me something to look forward to.

Thanks again 😆

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Family91 are the drinks and food reasonably priced there? I like vodka and coke and my friend drinks beer.

Obviously we will be venturing out and about on some evenings but sometimes nice to have a couple of lazy days 😆

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Not stayed in the apartments but always pass them and they are lovely. Great pool area and great location. Food and drink prices i would expect to be similar to the prices in resort, eg a beer about 9/10 lira a vodka/coke about 12/15 lira

The beach is about a 15 minute stroll away and is not that great its mainly little bits of grit. The best area is probably as you come to the beach front go right and follow the path round.

Plenty of good restaurants in town with prices to suit all and prices are very reasonable, main course from about £6 to about £12.

Have a look at the top right of the page and look at the top questions. Great range of info on there, all things Icmeler

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
5. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Thanks for your help and replies 😊

uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
48 reviews
6. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Drinks are about the same as in resort , we went to the BBQ night and had 6 efes, 6 bacardis and coke and 2 or 3 soft drinks came to about £40 which is really good, I can spend that myself in one night back home haha! I cannot praise up the food served in these apartments enough, we never and a bad meal and they were very large portions we never paid anymore than £10-£15 for lunch for 3 off us with waters or soft drinks.

Edited: 14 October 2015, 16:09
Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
7. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Thanks for your information think I made the right choice booking 😊

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
8. Re: Bilnur Apartments

blondie

You have made a great choice.

Bilnur is a brilliant place to stay. Run by Onur and Bilge who are always so helpful. Assisted by excellent staff. The 2 chefs cook lovely meals, and Alex is always at everyones beck and call giving brilliant service with a smile! Apartments are kept very clean as is the pool area etc. I cant praise Bilnur enough. There's some really nice restaurants within a short walk.

You will have a great time there!

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
9. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Thank you goodtotravel.

I do venture out a lot but nice to hear they are good apartments with good staff and amenities 😊

North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Bilnur Apartments

Stayed in July and would book to stay there again. Nice complex and Alex is a lovely man, nothing too much trouble. Nice local bars and restaurants within 5 mins walk.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations