We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments with a lift

birmingham
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Apartments with a lift

Hi, can anyone give me the name(s) of any decent apartments in Icmeler which have a lift to all floors and not on too steep a slope. The reason being is my son is 22, severely disabled and confined to his wheel chair. I have tried to book a couple of places but you can't guarantee ground floor accommodation until close to the time of your trip. (looking to travel mid May 2016)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mark

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Apartments with a lift

Hi mark d

see Calis beach .

I think - you will enjoy.

Jiva Beach Resort hotel

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
2. Re: Apartments with a lift

From experience Markd I think you will find difficulty getting an apartment with a lift. I think Tokmak has a lift but it is up a hill. I have managed to secure ground floor accommodation by booking direct with the owner as I have experienced the same problem with Tour Operators not being able to give a guarantee. It may be worthwhile contacting Içmeler Online as they contract with many of the owners in resort and are knowledgeable about the facilities. I wish you all the best with your search.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,207 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Apartments with a lift

I agree with Tina - get in touch with Icmeler Online and they will be able to recommend somewhere suitable for your needs. There are various places which are wheelchair-accessible in the resort, which may be ideal for your needs, but they will have a chat with you and sort you out with somewhere which would fit the bill.

birmingham
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Apartments with a lift

Hi. Thanks for your replies folks...With regard to your suggestion Helena, i have had a look and it looks great but it is full for the dates we as a family are able to take.....Tina and Blondie, I like your suggestion and in light of the problem i am having i think i will try and contact Icmeler directly.

Much appreciated.

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: Apartments with a lift

I have found a site

https://www.airbnb.com/

try

doncaster
Level Contributor
89 posts
91 reviews
6. Re: Apartments with a lift

Hi

Our Son is also confined to a wheelchair.

We have stayed at Murat apartments , these were excellent , we emailed and asked for a ground floor apartment .

Depended on how far you want to be away from beach front, we have also stayed at petunya Konak, these have a disabled room, plus a lift.

Also excellent place.

Both have websites.

7. Re: Apartments with a lift

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations