We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying today

durham
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
flying today

Hello flying to icmeler today yey!!!!:-)

Can any one reccomend the 3 best restaurants at the minuite thanks

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: flying today

Too many to mention really but in June ours was garden orange. Cadde pide and backstage.

Have a fab holiday will be there soon

Myself

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: flying today

Even from two replies you have six different choices as our faves this time were Turkish Delight, Champagne and Sidiks. As Sue m says too many to mention, I don't think you can really make a terrible choice at all. Personally if it is your first time in Icmeler I would point anyone to Champagne purely for the way they do the steaks, just taste a bit different to anywhere else I have been.

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: flying today

I would definately recommend Champagne Restaurant. Also had a nice meal in the Waterfall and nice Chinese at the Majestic. Like previously noted, there are many good restaurants in Icmeler too numerous to mention. We try and do different places every night and go back maybe to one or two which has really hit the mark. Enjoy

uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
48 reviews
4. Re: flying today

Sidikis, IDA and Meryem where our fav's this year. Enjoy :0)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
54 reviews
5. Re: flying today

Hanedan, Tin Tin's and Florida

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
6. Re: flying today

Cupid's, Taj Mahal if you like a good Indian and Wayside for a fillet steak with Jack Daniel's Glaze. Mouth watering at the thought!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
7. Re: flying today

My three favs this year, the chef will pick you up and drop you off if you wannt, taj mahal fantastic madras and sidiks leg of lamb was very good.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
46 reviews
8. Re: flying today

Too many good restaurants as others have said. If you are in the village area,

Sylvias, Meryem, and Sidiks, although we also loved Robin Hood this year

In town, Champage, Cupids and YOLO

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
9. Re: flying today

Rush is my favourite in Icmeler

10. Re: flying today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations