We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewelery repair

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Jewelery repair

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a Jeweller that would repair and enlarge a gold ring please.

Only going to be in Icmeler for a week so would need a reliable Jeweler and a fast turn around.

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 17 September 2015, 18:13
Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewelery repair

Trust. Bought my engagement and wedding rings from them. Fantastic, very helpful and fast

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewelery repair

Hi siobhancx,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Only a 5 minute walk from our apartments so perfect :)

I will call in and see what they say.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewelery repair

Latiners is very highly rated on here and all Icmeler FB groups,Atila does all the work on the premises,most work carried out in a couple of days...They are situated just up from Romance Palace Restaurant on the opposite side of the road,I have had several friends use these and are all highly satisfied with his work..

Wendy

Edited: 17 September 2015, 19:48
Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Romance Palace
Romance Palace
540 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewelery repair

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the info.

John

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewelery repair

Latina without a doubt - wouldn't go anywhere else. Attila is a working goldsmith and the quality of his workmanship is second to none.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewelery repair

Hi Blondiescot,

Thanks for the reply, I have two 18 carat gold rings, one needs repair as it snapped after I caught it at work (OUCH) shouldn't have been wearing it!

The other is my wedding ring that needs enlarging.

I have no idea on cost.

John

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jewelery repair

It will depend on how much repair work needs done and how much gold is needed - but Linda and Atilla at Latina will talk it through with you beforehand. Apart from the beautiful Turkish moon and star pendant they made for me, I've seen some of the repair work Atilla has done and it's amazing, even on items which you would have thought were beyond all hope.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jewelery repair

Hi all,

Quick update just got back from Icmeler and rings have been re sized and repaired. I spoke to a friend just before we went who had some work done by Safir Jewellery, so I took them to him. The work was done in two days to a very high standard, very pleased with the results. 42 year old ring now looks like new:)

John

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jewelery repair

I am just back from Gumbet (early hrs this morning) and my hubby took his ring in for resizing one night & got it back the next night, had gold added, made it 4 sizes bigger (due to breaking his finger)and cost him £50 so you should manage to get this service done quickly

Mentioned in this post
Gumbet
Gumbet
Bodrum, Turkey
northants
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jewelery repair

If you go to Icmeler for your holiday would recommend Simons jewellery. He is next to the big bank on the crossroads in town. Bought lots from him and always very pleased.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations