We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Me again...........

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Me again...........

Hi people, does anybody know if i can my hair straighteners in my hand luggage ? I'm flying with TC, thanks in advance for any replies xxx ps im getting excited one, cant wait to go back to paradise xxxx

Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Me again...........

Yes you can

2. Re: Me again...........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2015, 15:29
Sheringham, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Me again...........

Not sure but I cant see a problem with it TBH. Not exactly liquid are they. I'm not being rude but can I ask why you need hair straighteners on a plane, do you intend on using them in-flight?

If they're battery operated and you can prove they work without exploding when you turn them on you'll be fine; if their electric I think there'll be no issue whatsover.

Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Me again...........

Adam hope you don't mind but I will keep your number and E-Mail if that's ok

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Me again...........

Ty for the replies, -as mentioned I'm just going to put them in the suitcase xx

6. Re: Me again...........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations