We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul watch and silver centre

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Istanbul watch and silver centre

Hi all

Just had to write and praise Murat at the Istanbul watch centre.

Bought three watches when there two weeks ago and got home on the 25th August and one stopped working and bracelet broke on other.

Contacted Murat and complained he asked for my address to send replacement screws for bracelet and new watch.

Didn't think I'd hear anything from him again but got a knock at my door yesterday from a very nice man who brought my new screws and watch over for Murat.

Can't praise his customer service enough really nice and honest man will definatly Visit his shop again when in icmeler.

Very happy

Jonnyboy

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

Wow! That is what I call excellent customer service and great to hear that Murat goes out of his way to ensure his customers are satisfied. Although we did not have any problems with the watch we purchased we were also extremely impressed with the service we received, quality of the watch and the price we paid. We will certainly be using him again in October.

Edited: 06 September 2015, 15:22
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

I second that we purchased a watch of him it was the more expensive copy but it hasn't missed a beat in all fairness very happy and great service

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

Now that's what I call service, sadley not something we experience a great deal in the UK. Both of us were looking to buy some decent copies in October, tryed the cheeper one's but alway's had some sort of trouble with them, reading your post's has convinced us to go to Iatanbul watch shop..thank's.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

Now that's what I call service, sadley not something we experience a great deal in the UK. Both of us were looking to buy some decent copies in October, tryed the cheeper one's but alway's had some sort of trouble with them, reading your post's has convinced us to go to Iatanbul watch shop..thank's.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

I agree Istanbul watch shop has good quality watches

Central Arizona...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

Hi Jonny,

its really nice that they people provided you the new one for those two defected pieces....however, earlier it was quite rare ...but nowadays, there are many good brands who are known for their excellent service in term of processing your request and sending product promptly in time......

Chandler, Oklahoma
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

Hi,

I would say Murat is giving an amazing customer service and if they sustain such kind of attitude then definitely they will make a prestigious image around the world............

keep this momentum Murat.............\\

Best of luck..........

8. Re: Istanbul watch and silver centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations