We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Lunch

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Sunday Lunch

I know I shouldn't be eating Sunday Lunch while holidaying in Icmeler, but I do love it. So when I was there in June I tried the sunday lunch in the Champagne and the Rush Bar. Now I'm going back in October where do you suggest I go next time? Thanks.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Sunday Lunch

There's no "shouldn't" to be honest - if that's what you fancy, go for it. The Three (4) Bells on the road up past Romance does a very good Sunday lunch, with the biggest Yorkshire puddings I've ever seen. Florida and the Holiday are good too though.

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Sunday Lunch

thanks for your suggestions.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Sunday Lunch

Yep i agree the three bells does a good sunday lunch

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,123 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: Sunday Lunch

I agree with the 3 four bells, their Yorkshires are huge and homemade, I make a great well risen yorkshire pudd,hate to admit it, but theirs beat mine, so tasty.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Sunday Lunch

Easier to find a Sunday roast in icemeler than a turkish dish, sad but true

Edited: 23 August 2015, 23:29
6. Re: Sunday Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2016, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations