We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom apartments

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 bedroom apartments

hi we are considering Icmeler for our famil holiday next year. We usually go to hisaronu but fancy a change. We ideally would like to find a 2 bed apartment. Which is close to the beach. I've been having a good look online but am struggling somewhat. Has anybody got any recommendations. We are a family of 4 with two young children 6 and 3.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,075 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

There aren't that many places with two-bedroomed apartments which are close to the beach, unfortunately - I would have suggested the Dursun, which has very spacious two-bed apartments, but there seems to be some question mark as to whether it will be open next season. Moonlight have two-bedroom apartments and are popular with families, but are situated further back in the old village. Try contacting Icmeler Online - they have a good selection through the resort and should be able to recommend somewhere suitable for you.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

Babadan also do 2 bedroom apartments and have slides which might be suitable for the children. They are not too far back in the Village area and have a good reputation with families. I could name several more but all in the village and a bit further back probably a 10 minute walk to the main square. If you would like more info about other places please ask.

Mentioned in this post
Babadan Hotel & Apartments
Babadan Hotel...
391 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

Thanks blondie il have a look at them.... And Tina yes if you could let me know what the other places are called I really appreciate it. If it's only ten mins walk to the centre that's ok. Just don't want a 30 min hole with two moaning children ha.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

Hole?? Haha I meant hike

North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

Look at The Arya - they are near the beach, canal area. Lovely spacious apartments.

Mentioned in this post
Arya Hotel
Arya Hotel
158 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

Here's the names of some more 2 bedroom apartments all in the village area

Sun Village,

Club Sun Village both can be booked with Içmeler online

Efem,

Grand Aquarium but it is about a 20 minute walk to centre but family friendly complex

Tokmak again further back

Greenworld at the very back of the resort. Long walk to centre but dolmus terminus outside and also taxi rank although that all adds to the cost.

I'm sure there's others and no doubt someone else will come on with advice. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Club Sun Village
Club Sun Village
410 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
853 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

Thanks very much I will look into them :)

8. Re: 2 bedroom apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2016, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler