We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Efem apartments

Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Efem apartments

Hi everybody anybody stayed at these apartments before, we normally stay at club likya in marmaris but fancy icmeler this year what's the area like in comparison to armutulan and is there any restaurants that have kids facilities like play areas any info would be great.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Efem apartments

Just returned from Efem,we usually stay in marmaris as well but no longer will.

The best thing I can say is that we have booked already for next year.

The hotel and staff were perfect.exit the hotel and turn left and keep going to you reach the beach.along the way you find everything your after and more.

Tip.change £ at Wembley bar(minute walk away)best rates

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
212 reviews
2. Re: Efem apartments

In addition to what Mark has already said, there are a few restaurants which have play areas, such as the Canary Bar, on the canal, and the Prince, which is on the road leading to the beach straight down from the main square. I don't know how old your children are, but many of the other restaurants have things like pool tables, Playstations or Xboxes and so on, and there are various play areas scattered around the resort too.

Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Efem apartments

Thank you my children will be 3 and 8 I was meant to say next year, must be wishful thinking lol.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
4. Re: Efem apartments

There's also some play parks near to the Efem for the children. We usually stay near to the Efem and there always seems to be activities and laughter around the poolside. There's slides too and although I haven't stayed there it seems a good place to go. Sidik's, which is a couple of doors along is a lovely traditional Turkish restaurant and Wembley is also a good place to eat with children given special attention and sometimes ice creams on the house etc.

5. Re: Efem apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations