We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets

Feltham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Markets

Are there good markets in Icmeler? Im returning to Icmeler after 14 years next month, as a kid i remember the markets being very good and i have told my boyfriend about the t-shirts etc.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: Markets

The market is no longer there, well not for clothes etc. Its just for fruit and veg these days. having said that all the shops sell the exact same stuff anyway and prices are still as good.. The quality does vary so best to shop around and see what you like at a price you are happy with. The underground market stalls are still there, just about under the Kapmar hotel near the square.

there is a market in Turunc but this is very small and not that great

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: Markets

If you really want to go to a market, you could try the ones in Datca, Mugla, Dalyan or Koycegiz, but as smc says, the shops around the resort sell pretty much the same stuff anyway now.

3. Re: Markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2016, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations