We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In icmeler now..can somebody help with an iPhone 5c?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
In icmeler now..can somebody help with an iPhone 5c?

Hi to everyone, Firstly thank you to everyone who helped us on the forum for the 1st week of our holiday regarding restaurants etc...its been a blast.Were just going into our 2nd week now and unfortunately my daughter dropped her iphone tonight while walking along the sea front and it's shattered her glass screen but the phone is actually still working does anybody know anywhere in icmeler that could repair it?If anyone can help you would put a massive smile back on my 12 year old daughters face.Thanks for your time

Regards

Dave

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In icmeler now..can somebody help with an iPhone 5c?

Ask in Emre Toys and Games who sell a lot of accessories for phones, ipods, etc. The shop is just off the bottom of the square next to the Change Office. A trustworthy guy who I've dealt with a lot over the years. If he can't do the repair himself he should be able to recommend someone who can.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In icmeler now..can somebody help with an iPhone 5c?

Hi Ian,Thank you very much for your speedy response in helping us out. I think I know where you mean I'll give him a try a little later. Fingers crossed he can sort it for her.

Cheers all the best.

Dave

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,153 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In icmeler now..can somebody help with an iPhone 5c?

There's also a phone and accessories shop just across the road from Cafe Anne, which might be worth trying if the place Iain has recommended can't help.

4. Re: In icmeler now..can somebody help with an iPhone 5c?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations