We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club sun village

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club sun village

looking at booking these apartments but could anybody tell me if there is day time entertainment for children. Just with it having club at the front of

It's name usually suggests it's a bit more lively. Thank you for your help in advance. Cheryl

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,068 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club sun village

I don't think they have an organised children's club as such, but it is a very popular complex with families, so there are likely to be other children around.

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Club sun village

Thank you For your quick reply. It's not really kids clubs we needed. The children are at an age were they like a club dance around the pool and a bit of music on.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,068 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club sun village

Ahh right, sorry I misunderstood - in that case, yes, there's usually music round the pool and so on at CSV. They also have a good Turkish night once a week - good food and entertainment and great value too.

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Club sun village

Thank you

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
897 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club sun village

Great staff at the Club Sun and all well thought of

united kingdom
Level Contributor
168 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club sun village

Hi how old are ur children as we've stayed in these apartments before and it doesn't have things like a mini disco if you get me. ?

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club sun village

All the places I have stayed at in Icmeler and Marmaris with " club " means nothing, no extra entertainment, just Turkish nights like most places.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Marmaris District, Turkey
south yorkshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Club sun village

The children are 13 & 8. I was looking at grand aquarium but it's £500 more than club sun village and was wondering if it was worth the difference.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,068 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club sun village

For that much of a price difference, I would go for Club Sun Village - as JT has said, the staff there are great and will do their best to keep the kids entertained.

Mentioned in this post
Club Sun Village
Club Sun Village
408 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club sun village

Personally I wouldn't consider it worth another £500. You could always go and spend some time there if you wanted to and see what it is like for future reference. It is however a good bit further back in the resort but within walking distance.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations