We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish bath

Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Turkish bath

How much approx would you expect to pay for a Turkish bath and massage and where are the best places?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Turkish bath

You can go for a turkish bath for about five pound as we have done in the past then once you are in their you are pestered for all the extras. Personally I would recommend fortuna spa. We paid thirty pound each for a private turkish bath, face mask and hair wash. A drink followed by an oil massage with volcanic stone. Well worth the money. We have already booked for September as they get very busy

glasgow
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Turkish bath

Every Turkish bath massage has add on's,like everything you maybe feel oblighed,and don't be fooled by all the reputile agents who tell you a price,and am not being cynical,they are persuasive ave done the lot,just would have preffered the price at the start,but have a price in your mind,still cheaper than UK

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
3. Re: Turkish bath

As stated, you can get a Turkish bath for £5 and I usually do mine through icmeler online, same as anywhere once inside they try to sell more treatments which I usually decline. They are still very welcoming and you still come out feeling ultra clean!

Kernow-T
Level Contributor
505 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: Turkish bath

All that people have said is quite correct - yes you can get the scrub and soap for £5 with a 15 min oil massage for an extra couple of pounds however these establishments are usually cattle-market, hassle you to buy more (the old £80 separately but £35 for the package).

My most recent experience (£7) was absolute pants but I refuse to pay the extortionate hotel prices of £30-50 or more - I have had some nice Turkish bath packages for about £10. If you can guarantee no hassle, nice surroundings and excellent service (not to mention a decent length massage (say 30mins) it's well worth paying £20 rather than the £7/8 tripe - please let me know where this is possible in Icmeler/Marmaris

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
5. Re: Turkish bath

I usually go to Union Spa at Golmar hotel, which I book via Ozzy who has a booth between Turkish Delight restaurant and money exchange on the corner at the main crossroads. We are collected and returned to our accommodation, Turkish Bath and oil massage for £10. We have the service to ourselves and massage lasts about 20 minutes. We are offered the usual extras which we decline and there is no pushy sales or photographers to deal with. I am not into pampering so that gives me what I want but can appreciate others want the full works.

Edited: 12 August 2015, 19:50
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: Turkish bath

The fortuna spa is also a private turkish bath for just your group. Worth every penny

7. Re: Turkish bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations