We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gyms?

Hi all, can anyone tell me if there are any gyms in Iclemer plz, thank you

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,969 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms?

The only gyms are the ones within the bigger hotels - such as the Aqua, L'Etoile etc - the one at L'Etoile has been refurbished this year. You can pay to use them as a non-guest.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,625 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
L'Etoile Hotel
L'Etoile Hotel
862 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Liverpool
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyms?

Superb thank you

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyms?

The letoile gym is £30 for two weeks

Kernow-T
Level Contributor
484 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gyms?

I never go at home but I went to the hotel gym a few times when on holiday a few weeks ago (bit dull unless one wants to admire their sculpted guns in the mirror). When I return next week I intend, each morning, to do a 7am run on the Icmeler-Marmaris promenade and back (10 miles) then half an hour's lengths in the large free swimming pool in Icmeler - The Adriatic!! Should be warm but bearable and nice and quiet (in the sea and on the promenade).

Have a great time

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler Beach
Icmeler Beach
2,764 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
5. Re: Gyms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations