We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clarification re prescription medication

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
326 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
clarification re prescription medication

Can anyone clarify the situation about prescription medication diazepam and codeine. My husband suffers with a bad back and may need diazepam for muscle relaxation if it plays up. Can any one clarification if they can be taken into Turkey they are in labelled boxes. Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
121 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clarification re prescription medication

Hi I'm on morphine & other meds I take mine without ever having a problem so I'm sure it will be fine but you can always get a letter off your doctor if your worrying hope this helps Jen

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clarification re prescription medication

I agree with Jen, if you are worried, get a latter from your doctor.My partner is on a few meds, but none are controlled drugs, we always carry the second part of the prescription with us, which show which medication you are on. Never had a problem, hope this helps.

3. Re: clarification re prescription medication

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations