We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

manchester
Level Contributor
121 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Well just 2 minutes booked this been turkey many times but not been back for 4 years don't know this hotel but looks nice just be glad to get some nice weather & some nice boat trips can anyone tell me if it's near the canal and any info you might beable to tell me about the hotel thanks jen

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

I am going at the end of August, it is situated between the Aqua and L'etoil, very near to the beach.There are some good reviews, and they are also on Facebook.Icmeler on line do some very good trips, they have an office on the square.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Its a couple of mins walk from top of canal,its situated just behind the main entrance to the Aqua,it looks very nice and its in a great location a few mins from the beach,reopend last year after full refurb..hope this helps a little..

Wendy

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Was there first week in july. Very nice hotel, clean and tidy maids in just about every day. There is a nice pool with quite a few sunbeds and the breakfast area is just behind this. breakfast is traditional Turkish hard boiled eggs, tomatoes cucumber cheese etc. There is a bar attached called Studio which is very nice and very relaxed. You are very central so nowhere in the town is more than a few minutes walk, the square and canal area about three or four minutes walk, the beach the same. If it helps I would stay here again without thinking about it. (just across the road from Scotia Bar as well - fatal ha!!!!!).

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Thanks for your reply, nice to hear from somebody who has actually been there, as it is new,all comments welcome. Thank you.

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Just got back last week, stayed 12 nights, very happy and already looking to book again for next year. Happy to answer any questions you have

manchester
Level Contributor
121 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Thank you for letting me know I'm so looking forward to going I've been many times to icmeler stayed at the gondol love that area where the canal is but just a spur of the moment thing today booked it can't wait thanks again jen

Level Contributor
109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Mark B my niece has booked a studio room I think she paid £30 or £40 more for it have you any idea what the difference will be I was thinking a small kitchen area but I'm not sure and what floor and room number would you recommend thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
121 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

Hi mark b I never thought to ask is there a lift and what floor would you recommend thanks Jen

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

There are family suites and studios. No kitchen area in them

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kent hotel 11th anyone else going or been

I booked the hotel through Icr, and was informed by JT that there are no studios, only rooms and family rooms.Ibooked a family room, he said the word 'studio' was misleading, and they have now deleted it from the description.I believe the bar at the hotel is called studio.hope this helps,.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations