We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahin Palace

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Sahin Palace

We returned to Icmeler for a 3rd time and booked here for the first time after reading good reviews. All I can say is never ever again, most of the staff igored you if you didnt eat there and questioned you about this, very penny pinching when it comes to paying your bill and get up at silly oclock for a sunbed otherwise go to another hotel and use there pool as we did along with othr families there. In fairness the rooms are ok and the place is spotless although 3 people got hurt in the 2 weeks we were there due to poor standard of grids around pool.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Sahin Palace

We're here at the moment and have eaten out most nights and the staff have been fine. In fact the staff are what make this hotel brilliant. I don't believe it's the grids around the pool that are insufficient at all but people run where there is no green tread and slip if wet, but if you walk it's no problem. Great hotel and fantastic staff and we will be back.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Sahin Palace

Sorry to hear about your experience at the sahin,we were treated the same 4 weeks ago never will go there again,and as for grids around pool our friend hurt his foot on one as it collapsed when he went to dive into pool,put your review on the trip adviser reviews we did have a look back for it,also robbie was even sending us messages saying why did we put a bad review up etc,place is lovely but food crap and management needs to have a persanality transplant the only time they like you is if you spend loads of money there

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
3. Re: Sahin Palace

I really can't understand both of you stayed there first time this year could not do enough for us never ate on the place apart from breakfast very reasonable and tasty and went to different friends each night for dinner and every night when we returned the staff were pleasant and ask us if we enjoyed our night out and asked if we would like a night cap which I thought was a nice touch and when we bought a flat Robbie ty manager got us a Tennant in my opinion could not have done enough I am sorry but you must have got them on a bad weeky only explanation

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: Sahin Palace

Who knows maybe it's a if your face don't fit thing

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
5. Re: Sahin Palace

Maybe sorry if I sounded rude but I think there are to many negative reviews at times but as you said everyone is different and entitled y their own opinion

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Sahin Palace

well there was 3 families altogether including us, so maybe none of our faces fitted when we werent spending as much money as we did when we first arrived at the place. The other 2 families started to spend more at the apartments ue to going back with tired children and hey presto the staff went back to freindly again, we were ignored and only received hand signals from robbie when a staff member asked him something for us. Ferhat and sedat were the 2 that were nice mainly all of the time BUT we were not the only guests who noticed people being treated differently. To do with the grids I assure you 2 of the people hurt when we were there got hurt from walking over them, not slipping etc, the other we were told about. If you snack there and put plenty behind bar on drink you should be fine aslong as you eat there at least a few times in evening.....all that aside what about the FACT a staff member touched my private parts????? Is that appropriate and this has nothing to do with simply giving a bad review, what do you want me to do write lies about the place and how wonderful the staff etc are??

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Sahin Palace

I put a much longer post on elsewhere on trip advisor about the things that happened but thought this was it, hence me asking about the private parts etc :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
73 reviews
8. Re: Sahin Palace

I've just returned and have had no such experiences with anyone at Sahin Palace. They are very touchy people as a whole, but never ever did they do anything to our family or any others whilst we were there, apart from being genuinely friendly and helpful. We were there for two weeks and not one person complained of actions such as you describe. Wonderful place with wonderful staff.

9. Re: Sahin Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations