We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking I ve seen all of the old town. .......?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
14 reviews
Thinking I ve seen all of the old town. .......?

Hi,Everyone

Bit of a strange question but last year we visited icmeler for the first time and we thought we'd seen all of the old town we visited Wembley,love star,sidiks and backstage but since keeping my eye on the forum this year realising that there's was wayside,Tommy s etc ha ha ha Where abouts in the old town are these ?

please ?Cheers Dave

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
46 reviews
11. Re: Thinking I ve seen all of the old town. .......?

Not yet Sue, waiting on the Esyjet flights being released. Jet 2 is probably the next best for flights however they are around £150 more expensive. Will probably goback to Oren Hill as they were very good

12. Re: Thinking I ve seen all of the old town. .......?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations