We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tipped cigarretes

Thorne, South Yorks
Level Contributor
212 posts
15 reviews
tipped cigarretes

can you buy english tipped cigarretes in icmeler and roughly how much for 200,Thanks

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,834 posts
162 reviews
1. Re: tipped cigarretes

I always buy my cigs in the airport on arrival at duty free to use while there and then buy some in the airport on departure again at duty free for around £25 for 200,,yes they have tipped cigs in both the resort and duty free,be carefull if buying in resort as some can be fake...

Wendy

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
13,108 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: tipped cigarretes

I would agree with Wendy.

I don't smoke "tips".... I use baccy (for my sins)

However, I do sometimes buy cigs for others and I always get them on the flight.

Of course, not all tobacco outlets will sell snide smokes.

Regulars here may recommend shops in the resort.

Also some well known brands are blended in other countries of course and may taste a wee bit different.(my previous experience anyway)

So personally I would buy in airport of departure or on the flight.

I did notice on my last flight with Thomson Airways(June this year to Tunisia) that tobacco products are not now advertised in their in flight magazine.

However they do still sell cigs on board.

I got my Amber Leaf on that flight.

Slainte

Mick

Edited: 30 July 2015, 20:54
Thorne, South Yorks
Level Contributor
212 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: tipped cigarretes

Thanks for the advice,i didnt realise i could buy from my Local Airport,or on the flight,its quite a few years since i did that,but my last 5 years have all been in europe so was not allowed to purchase at my local airport,i will try on the plane as i think they are cheaper than airport,my heading should have been Menthol cigs and not Tipped.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
13,108 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: tipped cigarretes

Billy

I get forgetful too, sometimes.

On the Duty Free at departure airport

Maybe best to get menthol in the airport

Am not sure if they have those on the plane.

Mick

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,834 posts
162 reviews
5. Re: tipped cigarretes

You can also buy menthol cigs in airport duty free both here in the Uk before departure, or up on arrival in Turkey at duty free,most airlines I have been on are very limited on choice of cigs so don't know if menthol would be available or not...

Wendy

6. Re: tipped cigarretes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations