We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices

united kingdom
Level Contributor
171 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Prices

hi coming to icemeler in a few weeks just wanting to know what the prices are like ?

Local beer and a glass of wine.

Also any recommendations of good bars or restaurants. We're staying in the old village. Also I've noticed its mainly restaurants. Can you just have a drink or do you have to be eating.

Thank you in advance.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,076 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices

Hi - here's a thread with lots of typical prices from this season, which should help: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

As for bars and restaurants, there is so much choice that it all depends what you are looking for. There are some places which are just bars, although most do do food too - but it's fine to just go in for a drink if you want. For authentic Turkish food, I can highly recommend Meryem Yemek Evi and Hanedan, both of which are in the same street heading down towards the centre of the resort from the old village. Everyone has their favourites though - best plan is usually just to have a wander around and see what takes your fancy. I've never really had a bad meal anywhere in Icmeler in all the years we've been going.

Mentioned in this post
Evi Hotel Rhodes
Evi Hotel Rhodes
491 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices

I agree blindiescot....hard pressed to rate a place bad on food, although we all gave our favs. Probably between 7.30-9.30 most places are full with diners but no one will turn you away if you just want a drink. Linekars is a very good bar in the village. Serves foods and music will start at 10pm which is the case in most bars.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices

Linekers is the best!!!!

4. Re: Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler