We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Taxi

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Private Taxi

Hi, Thinking of booking our holiday tomorror 5th time in row to Icmeler can't wait but we've never used a private taxi would anyone recommend booking in advance through ICR or just getting a cab at the airport without booking?

Also booking options are Avlu 1 or Moonlight Apartments anyone got any preferences or experience of these two?

Thanks Chris

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Moonlight Apartments
Moonlight Apartments
239 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Taxi

Hi

We go on Monday and have booked seagull travel very reasonable at £66 return and a good reputation we return 10th August I'll let you know how it went

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Taxi

We have also used seagull transfers for private transfer at £66 return,and were highly satisfied with them..You will pay much more for one way by just picking one up at the airport,better to book a private one in advance and you don't pay anything un till you arrive at your accommodation..

Wendy

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Taxi

Another vote for seagull very reliable company

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Taxi

We stayed at Avlu 1 in May, very peaceful and great location. All the staff were very friendly and no hassle from them. We wanted to book them again for this September, but they are booked up.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Taxi

As Wendy says you will pay much more by getting a taxi at the airport. It is better to book a private transfer through one of the local companies. I have used DM Transfers for a private transfer and would recommend them but there are a number of companies which also come highly recommended by forum members.

I've not stayed at Avlu 1 but I have stayed at the Moonlight Apartments a few times over the years and always enjoyed my times there. Can't fault them and found them to be bit better overall than other apartments I've stayed at.

Mentioned in this post
Moonlight Apartments
Moonlight Apartments
239 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
6. Re: Private Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations