We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October in Icmeler

hampshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
October in Icmeler

Hi , I am looking at going myself to Icmeler first week October , i havent been before and just wanted to know if pubs ike Irish Bar and rush Bar are still open then, Any information about this time of year would be great thanks. Looking at staying at the Hotel Verde.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,075 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October in Icmeler

Yes, most places will still be open at that time - places do start to close from about mid-month onwards, but I think it's quite a nice time to visit. Weather can be a bit mixed as the month goes on and you may well find you need a cardi or light jacket in the evenings.

hampshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: October in Icmeler

Thanks for the reply and looking forwarding to visiting as looks lovely x

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
759 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October in Icmeler

I've been for the last 2 years in October and going on the 1st again this year.

Its a really nice time to go, the resort is a bit quieter, staff have more time to chat and are getting excited about going home for the winter.

If your into shopping you can also pick up a few bargains as stores look to run down their stocks.

Weather is also pretty nice but take a jumper or cardy for the evenings.

Edited: 22 July 2015, 21:56
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October in Icmeler

This year will be the 3rd time we've been the 1st week in October. Always pleanty going on without being too over the top. We have also been lucky with the weather really warm in the day but as others have said just have a light jumper for the evening. Most places are still open you will be spoilt for choice.

Enjoy :)

hampshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: October in Icmeler

Thanks for the replies x

6. Re: October in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations