We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

Hello does any one know the time this takes Iv been told it's 3 hours is this true? And does it stop of half way there? Thanks

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

Hi

If you have a look at michaelpeo45's post on this page he's saying it was 1 hour 45 including a 10 minute comfort break

We're flying with Thomson and staying at babadan but booked a taxi just in case

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

It can depend on the number of drop-offs, particulary in Marmaris. The last time I had a coach transfer it actually took 5 hours and was a complete nightmare. Since then I've booked my own transfer, usually through DM Transfers or Icmerleronline. They are much cheaper too.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

Yea same as above we went on a package transfer and that took just under 3 hours as they drop of all around mamaris,a complete nightmare,naw we book private and it takes our driver 1hr 15mins £70 return and worth every penny

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

I have also had a bad experience using Thomson's transfer which took over 4 hours as we were at the very back of the Village so last drop off. We stopped in Marmaris and were transferred onto a smaller bus. Luggage was tossed out onto dirty ground and by that time I had made my mind up that I would never use their transfer again.

I use Defnem now for transfers and have always been well pleased with the entire service.

If you do decide on a private transfer please remember to make it known to the rep when you arrive at Dalaman as the office do not always tell the ground staff and it means people are left waiting on the coach for passengers who are not coming - I have experienced that too!

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
5. Re: Thompsons coach transfers to babadan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler