We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler shoppping

London, England...
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Icmeler shoppping

Hey,

So we are off to Icmeler again this year for the second time.

Just wondering what the shops are all selling this year - Last year the beats headphones and UGG slippers were everywhere.

I got myself a nice watch last year from the guy in the watch shop at the start of Icmeler not far from the hairdressers where you get of the taxi boats - this year I am hoping that there is some kind of a copy of an apple watch - has anyone seen any on their travels?

Has much changed in a year? We are staying at Marmaris Palace again this year and cant wait to get back at the end of September, only another 10 weeks or so :D

Cheers!

Edited: 16 July 2015, 12:11
London, England...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icmeler shoppping

Same prices as last year. polo shirts for kids £5 (ralph, lacoste, tommy H, boss etc). t-shirts 3-4 quid.

2. Re: Icmeler shoppping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler