We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ince Apartments/Alpharooms

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Ince Apartments/Alpharooms

Anyone had any problems booking the Ince with Alpharooms? Just heard about someone who had booked with them for what appeared to be a very cheap price indeed, only for them to arrive and discover that there was in fact no booking for them. Maybe if it seems too good a deal, then beware...

Scotland
Level Contributor
319 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ince Apartments/Alpharooms

We've used them before with no problems, not for Icmeler though.

Uxbridge, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ince Apartments/Alpharooms

Hi blondiescot,

I'm sorry to hear you have some concerns. Please do email a contact number to alfie@alpharooms.com and I will ask one of our team to give you a call to put your mind at ease. You can also visit review sites Feefo and Trust Pilot (where we have scores of 96% and 9/10 respectively) for a wide selection of customer feedback and our replies to any complaints.

Best wishes,

Jessica

alpharooms

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ince Apartments/Alpharooms

It's not actually anything to do with me personally - just something I had heard about from someone else. But I will pass on that information to them.

4. Re: Ince Apartments/Alpharooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2016, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations