We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Flexible trips

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Flexible trips

Dear All - Just a note to say beware of these trips. We booked a week in Icmeler from 3rd July on the Thomas Cook website. Got all our correspondence from TC i.e e-mails and letters, flew on a TC flight, put on a coach by a TC rep etc etc. We had cause to change hotels and rang Thomas Cook for them to tell us as we are on a Flexible trip we are not with Thomas Cook and they wouldn't do a thing to help us, nothing to do with them basically. I am just writing this to make travellers aware of the fact that flexible trips are shunned by Thomas Cook. This may have been in the small print - fair enough but it could be made more plain to people booking this kind of trip. Never again for us

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,076 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Flexible trips

Funnily enough, I read something on Facebook just the other day about someone who had had a very similar experience in Marmaris. It is a bit misleading to say the least - as you say, even if it is in the small print somewhere, most people would tend to think that if they are booking through the TC website, then TC would be there to help if needed.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Marmaris District, Turkey
2. Re: Thomas Cook Flexible trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler