We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul watch centre icmeler

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Istanbul watch centre icmeler

Well I can't praise murat the owner enough,purchased many watches over the years,but this year was the first from murat,no pressure and very honest man and the best quality in icmeler,I took my hublot into my local jewellery watch shop as my relative works there and nobody new it was a copy,that's how good this watch is,held a original side by side and they were identical so the manager of shop put both on weighing scales and the genuine hublot was 3.1grams heavier,that is not even noticeable,so if you want a genuine fake at high quality visit murat.

Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

How much are you paying for something like that?

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

I paid 110 pounds,you can get cheaper copies but they are nowhere near the same quality

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,797 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

I too recommended this shop. No hassle at all

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

My husband also bought a watch from Istanbul and is delighted with the quality and performance. When you go into the shop you are advised of the different qualities and prices and absolutely no pressure put on you to buy. We were delighted with the service and product purchased and have no hesitation in recommending this shop. Good to hear from dawnandrobert that they have had it checked out at home with positive results.

Edited: 13 July 2015, 16:18
Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

The reason I ask about price is I have bought from here before and just never thought to risk higher prices for the better watches, but saying that, I haven't had any issues with the £50 ones I have.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

As long as you go to someone like Murat at Istanbul then the more expensive watches can be an excellent buy. I have a Rolex Submariner I bought in 2000 from Ali when he had the Watch Center which still looks great and keeps perfect time. I also have a few others in the £100.00 range that are excellent. In my experience the more expensive ones look and feel better and tend to last a lot longer.

Mentioned in this post
7. Re: Istanbul watch centre icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler