We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearby clothes shops

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nearby clothes shops

Hi

Are there any nearby clothes shops near Babadan Apts?

I'm taking next to nothing as the wife's bought half of Matalan, so I could do with getting some clobber asap on arrival.

Shorts, polo shirts, t shirts etc and any approx' prices, before and after haggling would be great!!

I don't know how much to try to knock 'em down!

Thanks again.

Mentioned in this post
Babadan Hotel & Apartments
Babadan Hotel...
386 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearby clothes shops

There's the greenhouse in the square bought loads from there last year and they wash really good,pretty good quality

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearby clothes shops

Also the Three Sisters shop, on the main road just along from Titanic restaurant - good quality and selection there too

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearby clothes shops

Another vote for Greenhouse. They sell a quality item and if alterations are needed they will get it done for you very quickly. Their clothing washes and wears well and items are usually a standard price but they will offer a discount and in my experience the more you buy the better the discount.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearby clothes shops

You'll find plenty of clothes shops dotted around the resort. My advice would be to check out a few for quality and prices then check out Greenhouse and the Three Sisters. Maybe a bit more expensive but the quality is generally much better in both and they're both only a few minutes walk from the Babadan Apartments. As tinaturbo says, the more you are buying from them the better the deal you will get.

Mentioned in this post
Babadan Hotel & Apartments
Babadan Hotel...
386 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearby clothes shops

We always buy from Three Sisters. Lots of choice and good quality. My daughter is still wearing hoodies bought from there 4 years ago and they are good as new.

6. Re: Nearby clothes shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler