We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akyaka

newcastle
Level Contributor
90 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Akyaka

I believe this is reachable by dolmus and that a couple of tour operators run trips there but is there anything which will keep kids involved or is it so chilled they will be bored?.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Akyaka

Having spent a few days in Akyaka last month, I would say it depends on how easily your kids get bored. There are lovely beaches and of course, the boat trip up the river, but apart from that, Akyaka is a lovely laid-back very chilled out place and there's not a lot specifically for kids. If they enjoy just chilling out, going for walks, swimming and playing on beach etc, then they will probably love it - but if they are the kind who need "entertained" all the time, then maybe not. Having said that, the organised excursions pack in quite a bit and you don't have too much time left to your own devices, so might be worth considering one of those.

newcastle
Level Contributor
90 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Akyaka

Cheers blondiescot. Sounds more like the type of thin me and the wife will love but might drag them along anyway.

3. Re: Akyaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2016, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations