We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer 2016

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
summer 2016

I know some of you haven't been this year yet but couldn't resist booking for next year for may and September with jet 2 staying at the faber. Good prices with jet 2 at the moment

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: summer 2016

It will be interesting to see how 2016 pans out as far as bookings are concerned to places like Turkey Tunisia Egypt etc with everything thats happened recently...a massive shame I know but it could be disastrous to the tour industry for these places if things don't change.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: summer 2016

I couldn't afford this year :-( but booked for next year staying at the kapmar ,enjoyed it so much last year and our first time to turkey as well,can't wait till next year and booked for 9 days this time ,we are all so going with jet2:-D

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: summer 2016

Hi sue ive booked the murat apartments in icemeler for my 60th birthday with 12 friends flying with jet 2 and prices was fab also booked to stay in palm gardens in september with my husband that was with thompson and a cracking price i think the earlier you book the better the prices are so roll on next year v only got dublin to look forward to this year ,

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: summer 2016

I just had my 50th birthday at the faber loved it so much we booked twice for next year. I agree though there are bargains to be had already

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: summer 2016

I stayed at Palm Gardens the first time I ever went to Icmeler in 2008. Never been so drunk in my life the one night on Raki there....I lost a days holiday through sleep lol.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: summer 2016

I stayed at the palm gardens last year great place:-)

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: summer 2016

We booked two months ago with Thomas Cook staying at the Ercanhan Hotel in June, not sure where it is yet, but i must say we got a great deal..can't wait.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: summer 2016

The Ercanhan is very central - it's just round the corner from the Loveboat and Florida, next door to the Eda Hotel. Or down the road from Rush, if you know where that is.

northwich
Level Contributor
278 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: summer 2016

Booked for June next year at the Aqua.

Newcastle, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: summer 2016

We are going to hotel Aqua in 3 weeks, what's it like?

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations