We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on the beach

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels on the beach

Looking to book for icmeler late august early sept up to now I'm swayed into booking the sea star but before I do I just wanted to know what other choice is available

Stayed at the Aqua a few years ago and it was the location that I loved everyone's got there own opinions on all inc but I'd do b&b or self catering if I could get the location

Basically I want to step out of the hotel and be on the beach Is it mostly all inc that have there own sunbeds on the beach?

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on the beach

The two that I know are Kontes Beach and also Mar Bas. These do an all inclusive deal or whatever you want. Both directly on the beach.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels on the beach

Most of the beachfront hotels are all inclusive - sammig30 has already mentioned a couple which aren't, but there's also the Chateau de Ville, which is along at the Munamar end of the beach.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels on the beach

Casa Blanca would be my choice.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels on the beach

Casa Blanca's all inclusive though, is it not? OP is looking for beachfront places which do b&b or s/c as an alternative...

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels on the beach

Thanks for all the replies

I know I should take some reviews with a pinch of salt but when it comes to my holiday I do like I good hotel with good ratings (pref in the top 10) so think it's going to be the sea star

Anita

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels on the beach

You could try the Kent hotel, it is about 50mts from beach, is new this year, and does b/b. All the reviews are very good.I'm giving it a go in August. Have been to Icmeler many times.

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels on the beach

Forgot to say, the Kent hotel is between the Aqua and L'etoile.

Ramsey, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels on the beach

Château de Ville is in perfect setting, right on the beach. It seems to get better every year too.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
45 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels on the beach

Hi

Just wondering if you decided on Sea Star after all. Just looking at it now for mid-Aug but never been to this party of Turkey before. Is the hotel in a good central location? Thanks

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels on the beach

Doruk hotel b/b 50yds from the beach.book with jet2 pay extra for s sea view suite.this hotel up to last year was not available to British travel agents went last June back Sept read trip adv over the years we have enjoyed everywhere in icmeler but this is the best you won't regret going here

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations