We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping

merseyside
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shopping

Hi we have booked to come to turkey in 4 weeks an was just woundering if any one could give us some advise on were the best places are to eat and buy clothes from thank u xx

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping

I'm presuming you are coming to Icmeler, lol - there are so many great places to eat out to suit all tastes and budgets. Everyone has their favourites, so just get out and have a wander around and see which places take your fancy. Most have boards outside advertising their set menus and offers.

As for clothes, there aren't as many places as there used to be, but two of the best are the Three Sisters shop, on the main road just along from the Titanic restaurant, and the Greenhouse, which is in the main square where the fountains are, just next to the Lighthouse restaurant.

London, England...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping

Do these places do the 'real' fake football kit, lascoste polo's etc?

merseyside
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping

Thank u xx

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping

Yes Donna - Three Sisters is probably your best best when it comes to the football shirts, they've usually got a pretty good selection

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping

I love Greenhouse and 3 sisters but just a thought, I aint been for 5 years and last time the underground market was closed off, is that open these days? I used to love it down there...my daughter used to drive them mad with her bartering down there.

London, England...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shopping

Thanks Blondie.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shopping

There were some shops open in the underground market when we were there last month, but not as many as there used to be. We didn't bother going down for a closer look though...

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shopping

Hi Blondie

Is there not many doing jeans, tees, bags shoes wallets etc?

A trip to Turkey would not be the same if you couldn't buy a few tops

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shopping

No, don't worry - there are quite a few shops selling all that kind of stuff, so you will still be able to get your shopping fix. I've mentioned a couple of the better clothing shops in my reply to your other post about markets, but for bags, try Denis Bag Shop on the main road near the Titanic restaurant.

10. Re: Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations