We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on transfers plewse

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
Advice on transfers plewse

Trying to decide between seagull transfers, icmeler online and alins ......about £20 diff in price. Anyone used any of these this season? Anyone know if they are 'legal'? Have had good contact with both seagull and alins. Both very helpful. Always used Thomas cooks transfers and last year first time to icmeler it wasn't too bad we were on a mini bus so 'only' took 2.5 hrs inc stop but arriving later at night this time and could do without hours on a coach. Any advice appreciated :)

Apologies posted this on transfer post but didn't tick box for notifications so put here too

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,201 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

All three are very reputable and well recommended - I would have no hesitation in using any of them, all legal and above board.

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
2. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Thank you that's very helpful :)

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Definately kagan at seagull

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
4. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Thank you

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
5. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

I myself use Icmeler Online every time. Whether it be a shuttle transfer or a private taxi, they always deliver. I booked a private taxi in May with my Dad as I knew it would get us there a little quicker than normal. Which it did, only just an hour to resort. I use the shuttle though when I go on my own, it doesn't bother me in stopping a little while for the driver to rest and loo break etc. Plus they are so reasonable on price. Transfers from £7 per person. You can't beat that really!

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
6. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
36 reviews
7. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Do you pay up front with private transfers on when you land?

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,834 posts
162 reviews
8. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

We have used Seagull Transfers for private transfers,and are very happy with them,,you pay upon arrival at your accommodation with them,but think most private transfers you pay on arrival too..

Wendy

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
36 reviews
9. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Thanks Wendy think I'll opt for private transfers this year

Went to marmaris last year with 6 year old grandson by the time you collect luggage and everyone's on the coach it was daft o clock in the morning when we got there shattered

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,201 posts
212 reviews
10. Re: Advice on transfers plewse

Private transfers are worth every penny in my opinion - you get there so much quicker than with the tour operators, no dreaded "comfort" stop and no hanging around waiting for other people, or trailing all round dropping off people here, there and everywhere.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations