We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone just back from the sentido seastar?

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone just back from the sentido seastar?

As the title says for some reason it won't let me ask in the q&a section

Firstly how many rooms does the hotel have? And is there enough sunbeds for everyone?

This is a contradiction 😄 I prefer the beach myself but can you get drinks on the beach or will I have to send hubby off to the bar for them?

Anita

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone just back from the sentido seastar?

According to their website, the hotel has a total of 96 rooms. The latest reviews are all very positive indeed...see here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g609056-d6598…

There seems to be plenty of sunbeds from what we could see when we were talking to a friend of ours who is working there this year. The hotel has its own stretch of the beach which has a waiter service, so you won't have to lift a finger, lol!

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone just back from the sentido seastar?

Cheers blondie sounds perfect do you by any chance know how far the sentido Orka hotel is from the seastar its listed as marmaris but think it's more in between icmeler and marmaris

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone just back from the sentido seastar?

It's not that far - just a five-10 minute walk at the most along the coastal path.

4. Re: Anyone just back from the sentido seastar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler