We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Airlines

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Airlines

Hi there. I've booked my holiday with love holidays.com and the flights are with Thomas Cook Airlines. I've printed all the documents and vouchers that love holidays have sent me. I've checked them today and haven't got any e-tickets. Do I need an e-ticket to check in at the airport? Can't get through to either company to ask. Thomas Cook has a 2 hour queue on telephone.

Thanks

Lisa

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

There should be a link to print flight vouchers ? You will have a Thomas Cook reference so go on to their site and enter API and print off tickets from there ?

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

As cmac says, you should have a TC reference number somewhere on your booking documents which should let you access the booking section on their website and print off your e-tickets from there.

Here's some information from the Love Holidays website which might help you too:

loveholidays.com/faq/…

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

Just print a boarding pass on the way out about 48 hours before you travel. On the way back just use your confirmation letter

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

Thanks for the replies.

On the Thomas Cook manage booking page all it says that I have to do next is check and print itinerary. So maybe that's all I need at the airport. No option to print e-tickets. I was going to wait until I get to airport to check in but think I'll do it online and just arrive with boarding passes. Never booked with Love Holidays before. Usually go in store so the closer it gets the more nervous I feel

Lisa

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

Check the holiday agents website, there will be a link to print tickets there probably. The company I use has separate sections for flight, transfer and accommodation vouchers

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

We use TC regularly and never had any e-tickets in the latter years.. We take our booking reference/Invoice to the check-in desk and that is all we have needed. It will have your reference number on plus passenger names and baggage allowance etc, with date of travel for outgoing and incoming flights. Also don't forget to take accommodation vouchers if you have them.

glasgow
Level Contributor
320 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

I know exactly how you feel and why you are panicking as we did the same and booked love holidays for our trip to icmeler in june . Relax .. everything was fine we received our e ticket 14 days before our holiday voucher as well as accomodation voucher and transfer ticket . We normally book through one of the big tour operators but we certainly were not disappointed . So take your time and enjoy it will be fine

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

Finally got through to love holidays. No e tickets needed. Just booking summary from love holidays. Or itinerary printed from Thomas Cook airlines. Phew. Glad that's sorted. Thanks everyone

9. Re: Thomas Cook Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations