We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish bath

uk
12 posts
Save Topic
Turkish bath

Hi can anyone tell me if the Turkish bath is suitable for children. I have a 5 and 7 year old. I love having a Turkish bath at the start of my hols and think the kids would love it but wasn't sure if it's suitable. Thanks in advance

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish bath

Pop into the office of Icmeler Online near the main square and ask the girls if the one they recommend will allow children. I agree that this is a great experience for them and also the guys will make it fun if allowed. I would imagine if they sit still whilst others including you have your massage etc then I don't see what not. If I went to a Turkish bath and there were some children joining in, I think it would make it more fun for everyone.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish bath

Contact fortuna spa on Facebook they will be able to do a special package for just the family

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish bath

I would recommend Fortuna Spa. My daughter had a female worker do the foam bath/massage etc, which made her feel really comfortable.

uk
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish bath

Thanks everyone fortuna spa it is then

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish bath

We had a 7 year old with us for a Turkish Bath last year and he loved it, especially having his feet nibbled by the fish! He also had a massage but it was done very gently. He'll no doubt be wanting another one when we go back in October.

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turkish bath

Where can you get your feet nibbled by fish - always wanted to have that done! Is it a fortuna spa ?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,092 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turkish bath

Lol, just take a paddle in the sea at Icmeler and you will get those little fish coming up and nibbling at your feet all for free!

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turkish bath

if I recall correctly they had the fish nibbling service at the Union Spa at Golmar Hotel when I was there 2 weeks ago but Blondies advice is worth a try.

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turkish bath

Thanks peeps - will try both options 😆

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts