We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Village Apartments

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Village Apartments

Been too Icmeler 3 times but never stayed in the Sun Village apartments although i've been past them but it was 5 years ago. We're going there in August can anyone tell meroughly how long will it take to walk from the apartments to the centre of Icmeler, and where does it bring you out in the centre, is it the top end by the Palm Garden apartments...by old Elvis bar or down towards where the old three (4) bells used to be. I've tried to use the street view of Icmeler but I got lost ...lol.

North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Village Apartments

Ive stayed twice. Good choice. If you come out and take a left round the block tou will come to sidiks and then the wembley bar. Kerp heading down....Babadan apts and Romance then you come to the main crossroads carry on into town. About 15mins.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Village Apartments

Are you talking about Club Sun Village or Sun Village as there are two? If Sun Village, come out onto the road and go either right or left because both will take you to town. I prefer to turn left and head along the dry canal. This can then bring you out a couple of places along the way, either by Timo Pizza, the 3 Bells or out by the supermarket opposite the bank i.e. near enough on the cross roads by the exhange office, YOLO bar and such like. If you turn right, you would head round past Lovestar and along the road down into town past all the restaurants like Romance and Linekars.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Village Apartments

I'm not long back from Sun Village and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Sammi's directions are correct - whereas Sglemum's sound more like Club Sun Village to me. Either way loads of great places to eat almost on your doorstep, and plenty to pass on the way to the centre of the resort, which is a nice stroll whichever route you choose.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun Village Apartments

Back there again in 19 sleeps, can't wait to get on that sunbed in the corner that gets the sun all day!! LOL

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun Village Apartments

Thanks for all your replys...44 days and counting for me. Oh and by the way it is Sun Village not Club Sun Village.

Edited: 27 June 2015, 20:26
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun Village Apartments

You will have a great time at SV. Mama, Mehmet and Jamie will look after you well - it was lovely and clean when we were there. The Turkish nights (which are held at CSV) are a good night too - great food and entertainment, all for a tenner!

Oh, and try Mama's menemen for breakfast some time - it is lovely!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun Village Apartments

I love Menemen I used to have it at the Alvaro most mornings when I stayed there. Haven't been to Icmeler for 5 years due to a marriage breakup...so looking forward to it this year and heard so many nice things about Sun Village. I have actually been past it on my last visit after climbing to the flag, but can't remember how I got back into the centre of town...just followed the rest of them. I love the old village though, so peaceful.

North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun Village Apartments

Oops....yes I was at CSV but I stayed at Sun Village last year. Both are lovely. I was going to go back this year but got a good deal on Bilnur. Sammig30 when you there? I fly out on 12th

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun Village Apartments

I fly out 11th August

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sun Village Apartments

Sun Village has had great reviews, DE Sue M stayed there twice last year and was recommending it to everyone.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations