We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short transfer time please

glasgow
Level Contributor
321 posts
25 reviews
short transfer time please

we recently returned from icmeler and really enjoyed our holiday there the only downside was the transfer time from the airport. so can anyone suggest /recommend a nice hotel in turkey with a short transfer time please

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: short transfer time please

If you're flying into Dalaman, Sarigerme is the closest resort to the airport, then it would probably be Dalyan. You could also look into flying to Bodrum - Bodrum and Gumbet have short transfer times from the airport there. Don't know what kind of transfer you used to get to Icmeler, but a private transfer can halve the time compared to the tour operator coach transfers.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: short transfer time please

I had a private taxi transfer in May when I went and I think we made in about 50 minutes which is really quick compared to normal. As suggested, shorter transfer time just means changing to a resort near to an airport.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: short transfer time please

From Dalaman I've been to Dalyan which is only 25-30 minutes on the shuttle bus. I've also gone to Kemer from Antalya which is about 40 minutes with a private transfer. I've always gone to an apartment so can't recommend any hotels.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: short transfer time please

50 minutes is fast !! We use private transfers which have mostly taken 1hr 15 - 20 minutes to Icmeler from Dalaman

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: short transfer time please

Our private transfer was 1hr 20mins

6. Re: short transfer time please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations