We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tikki beach

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Tikki beach

Sat here as I type this and loving it here live music, icmeler hasn't changed that much shops still got lots of clothes outside looks cleaner though

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tikki beach

That's one place I mean to visit. What type of music is it ?

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tikki beach

From dire straights to phill Collins even ed sheeran.was a good night sitting watching everyone walk by on the front

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tikki beach

Excellent, many thanks. I think we will pay a visit this year, somewhere different to unwind and watch the world go by, and a change from the norm.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tikki beach

Hi DawnandRobert where abouts is Tikki Beach from Sahin Palace, we are staying there on the 26th July. I have been looking at the map of Icmeler but cant seem to find it.

Mentioned in this post
Sahin Palace Apartments
Sahin Palace Apartments
552 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,072 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tikki beach

Gary, it's down on the beachfront - it's actually part of the Marti Hotel, but is open to the public, If you head down to the bottom of the canal and turn left, you will come to it.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Tikki beach

Many thanks Blondiescot. cant wait now, driving the wife crazy as im forever checking the forum.

7. Re: Tikki beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations