We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Efem Apartments Icmeler

Swindon, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Efem Apartments Icmeler

Hi we have booked our family holiday for July this year and are looking for any information that you can give us. What are the apartments like? What are the local shops, restaurants and bars like? We have heard that you can get cheap Nike haunches, is this correct and if yes do you know the price? Also do they do Kath Kidson bags? thanks i look forward to your replies. Cheers Sarah

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Efem Apartments Icmeler

Efem are next to the moonlight apts in old village not stayed but they seem OK for families with the slides don't get a attic apt so hot so I'm told you are close to plenty of restaurants bars Wembley just down the road love star back stage Robin Hood and to name a few great location nice walk to centre and beach enjoy your holiday

Swindon, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Efem Apartments Icmeler

Thanks

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Efem Apartments Icmeler

Hi there sarah i stayed at efem last week they are amazin soo clean and the staff are brill will help you with enything the food great and it a great family apartments too x

Swindon, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Efem Apartments Icmeler

Thanks laura. Any places to go that u can recommend? Likes restaurants shops etc

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Efem Apartments Icmeler

Tipsy bar is new and it is right across the road from efem the wembley bar is brill for breakfast and even efem food is amazin i would stay in icmeler for shopping

6. Re: Efem Apartments Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations