We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

Hi All

Can anyone recommend any shops which sell the above (not in the same shop of course.....but imagine if there was such a place :-) )? Also is it possible to buy cava/prosecco/champagne anywhere?

Many thanks

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

There are a few places that sell shoes/trainers. There is a small place where Ozlem 2 is, up the little "street" where No name bar is, I believe they are related to the shop on other side of road, down from Bar Ex, just along from underground bazaar. We bought shoes there last year for the kids and they seemed decent quality, and fair price. As for wine, Tansas or Costa will sell I presume. We don't drink but know they sell beer and spirits so imagine they will sell wine. Maybe as well buying at duty free on way out, or at dalaman ? No idea how much it is in shops though, but if imported it will not be cheap I would not think.

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,741 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

Cava / Prosecco / Champagne - you can probably find the latter (and maybe Prosecco) but it will be REALLY expensive! Bring some Duty Free - or better still, change your drinking habits! A nice bottle of chilled Angora white goes down quite nicely....!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

Thanks for your help. We are first time visitors and the bubbles are to mark a special occasion while we are there so I think I will buy some in the airport to avoid disappointment. :-)

birkenhead
Level Contributor
118 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

I had a really nice bottle of sparkling wine (champagne ) in YOLO with our meal in May think was £20 well worth the money also had one in Deniz Kapsi with our meal about same price

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

There's plenty of shops in the resort selling trainers and shoes this year. But if you are looking for clothes you are better off going to marmaris as there's a lack of clothes shops this year

6. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 June 2017, 16:25
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

Sue, any good clothes shops in Marmaris ? We do not go there very much but plan on going in a few times this year. I think we are planning on going to see the dancing fountains etc so ant recommendations for shops around there would be great ?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

I hardly go to marmaris so I wouldn't know sorry. Maybe the guys on ta marmaris may help?

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

Depends on what you are looking for cmac71 but we have bought in a shop called Waikiki which is just beside the fountains and stands alone. We have found it particularly good for children's clothes and will be going there tomorrow with requests from the family for more of what we bought last year. Like Sue we don't visit Marmaris much so can't help with any more suggestions.

10. Re: Shoes/Trainers and sparkling wine :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations