We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best quality fake watches?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best quality fake watches?

Hi

we are in Icmeler now (firstimers) we want to buy best quality fake watch. Any recommendations for quality fakes and how much should we be spending don't want to get ripped off. I have read that some places have identical copies best quality not on display? Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best quality fake watches?

We got a good watch from Istanbul watches just past the square. Very good quality rolex for 60 pound

Mentioned in this post
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best quality fake watches?

Yes Istanbul. I got a lovely Tag watch from there many years ago and still going strong.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best quality fake watches?

The watches are a bit hit and miss , as they are all sourced from same place ie China, some come pre assembled and others come in various parts. Which are then assembled in turkey .you can get a better quality for the automatic ones, but some are not that detailed quality , the best advice is to get a good quality one when you first get to resort and wear for your holiday and see if it is ok. and if its of poor quality at least you could take it back for exchange or if they would give you refund ?. or order direct from many of china's websites .

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best quality fake watches?

We got some fantastic watches last year can't remember the name of shop,but he wanted £85 EACH these were in a cupboard and not on display even came with a rolex box,we ended up buying 1 rolex and 2 bretling all 3 were automatic and haggled for ages but paid £40 each,even the owner of one of the bars said we got a great deal,also go and buy early in the morning as they always said to us first customer of the day brings luck to them lol

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best quality fake watches?

Agree with the hit and miss remark. Price bracket we've looked at over the years was between £60 and £80 for best appearance and choosing japanese quartz over automatic. This year, the prices for similar products considered top draw has reached £120. No gaurantee, no certification, no proof of internal or build quality and certainly not waterproof. The best gaurantee you'll get is if you are a frequent visitor to the resort to get your watch exchanged for another in a year or two's time! Hope you get a good one, but the thought of another failure put us off this year.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best quality fake watches?

If people are prepared to pay £120 for a fake watch then that's more fool them Imo

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best quality fake watches?

Even with fakes you tend to get what you pay for and icmelerlovers and robathotel make good points. Over the last 20 years I've bought watches ranging from £5.00 - £120.00 although it has to be something special for me to spend at the upper end. I still have my first fake Rolex which cost £5.00 and still works perfectly after all these years. However over the years I dealt with the same guy so built up a relationship which meant any that were faulty I could take back for replacement on my next visit. I would say that automatics are generally of better quality although I have plenty of the battery ones which still work and look good. Check any metal bracelets and avoid if it looks cheap and tinny. Easy to see when you compare watches. Also don't be conned by them trying to tell you they have better ones which are not on display. They are only not on display because there is no space at that time and they have to be stored somewhere.

Chandigarh, India
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Best quality fake watches?

I got a very good quality fake watch from www.unikluxury.com .Its an exact replica of Rolex Rolex Datejust (302) . Ohh god I'm sooooo happy as I bought it for so good price !!!

Love It

Edited: 16 October 2015, 16:22
9. Re: Best quality fake watches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations