We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here now & it's lovely

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Here now & it's lovely

Hi now here & it's lovely had a lovely meal at amigos, three meals one steak for the boy curry for wife chicken for me three starters & deserts two beers two fantas two lattes ££30. Services was good was more than helpful & Clean place. See were tonight lol

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Here now & it's lovely

Glad to hear you are enjoying it, Andy H - there are so many lovely places to eat out in Icmeler. If you fancy some fabulous authentic Turkish cooking, head for Meryem Yemek Evi, just up the road from Romance, but on the other side. It just looks like a little cafe-type place, but the food is amazing

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Here now & it's lovely

Hi blondiescot 😎 will be trying that place later seen yesterday when we past. Will let you's tomoz

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Here now & it's lovely

Hiya Andy H

So you're finally there!

I think between the two of us we've asked every question in the book!

Our first time too, so as well as my own I've been following your threads with interest.

Also staying at the Babadan Apts same as you mid july for a fortnight. Any good?

Hope you and your family have a great holiday mate. Enjoy!!

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Here now & it's lovely

Hi michaelpeo45 I guess we've asked quite a few question more than welcome to ask anything while I'm here. People are saying it's quite I can't comment on this as its my first time here, but there seems to be quite a lot of people around! Weather so far beautiful food well so far so good paid 177tr tonight three course meals pick what ever you wAnt out of the menu, three of us two adults one child but he has a steak t bone, to be honest prices are quite good. 4.15tr in shops to the pound. Apartments are ok clean just as cheap to eat here cheese burger chips & drink at babadan for lunch 10tr if you need to no please ask going for a beer not long for you's toooo

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Here now & it's lovely

Ps that's with two beers two latte two sprites

6. Re: Here now & it's lovely

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations