We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barakuda Brothers Diving centre

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
269 reviews
Save Topic
Barakuda Brothers Diving centre

does anyone know how much these guys charge?

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barakuda Brothers Diving centre

Not sure, I went diving a few years ago, think it was about £12-£15 or so, was not with diving centre, can't recall who it was with though. May have booked it through Zaza across from Navy hotel, or one of the stands that used to be on beach front. So should not be much more than that

Mentioned in this post
Navy Hotel
Navy Hotel
433 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barakuda Brothers Diving centre

You could facebook them if that's your thing ? Go to things to do on this site, and it is on there with a link to website

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barakuda Brothers Diving centre

Thanks, I don't have facebook but I looked at their page anyway but it didn't show any prices

4. Re: Barakuda Brothers Diving centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler