We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

celtic in icemelar

Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
celtic in icemelar

Anyone in icemelar for celtic qualifier for champions league met up with quite a few last year at Scotia wondering if anyone fancy it this year playing 14 or 15 July return leg following week

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: celtic in icemelar

where's the Scotia bar ? The one in Icmeler I mean, not the one down from St Enoch's centre :-)

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: celtic in icemelar

It is now where the old Linekers bar used to be - across from the Miray Hotel and Blondies bar.

Mentioned in this post
Miray Hotel
Miray Hotel
388 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: celtic in icemelar

Cmac when you going

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: celtic in icemelar

I'm there with wife and sons 2/7 - 16/7 , so a few days before we head back home. They might like to go, i'll see what they say.

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: celtic in icemelar

I'm up for that arrive on the 6th. We usually head to the parkhead bar in marmaris for the games. Wonder if any of the preseason games will be on?

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: celtic in icemelar

Question to ask, and I imagine it is , as most are, but is Scotia a family friendly pub/restaurant ? Don't think the wife would be impressed if it was like Baird's :-)

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,821 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: celtic in icemelar

Yes Scotia Bar is very family friendly.

Wendy

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: celtic in icemelar

All the bars and restaurants in Icmeler are family-friendly. Not been in the Scotia since it moved, but they were always very good in there and the old one even had a little play area for kids.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: celtic in icemelar

Adam who runs Scotia very friendly when game done he puts music on your choice it's a sports bar but family oriented will put any game on good atmosphere went last year was mobbed on match day good laugh my Mrs doesn't really into football but said one off best nights we had because off atmosphere looking forward to seeing use for game and a wee dance lol

10. Re: celtic in icemelar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2016, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations