We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spirits

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
321 posts
6 reviews
Spirits

Please could someone tell me how much bottles of spirits cost in supermarkets.

Thanks.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Spirits

Imported spirits are pretty expensive, I know that - saw a litre bottle of Smirnoff vodka in one supermarket for 99TL!

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Spirits

Yeah, avoid imported stuff. Buy on way in duty free. Turkish drinks are cheaper, but not dirt cheap. None of us drink but i'm sure last year in Costa supermarket recognised brands were expensive

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
3. Re: Spirits

Avoid purchasing alcohol in the supermarkets as imported spirits are costly. Make use of your alcohol duty free allowance. Many airports have multibuy offers and also the aircrafts have good deals. thomson for example offers 2L of spirits for £22- Smirnoff blue label is included. Monarch also a similar offer 2L for £20.

Whoever you are flying with, google their inflight magazine and you will be able to download their shopping magazine to see whats available.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Spirits

Second what devindazzle20 suggests, we always take a tipple for the room.

Thomas Cook also have a similar offer on board - but just as a warning airlines only carry so much & ran out of some on my outbound flight before everybody had been served duty free.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
321 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Spirits

Thanks for your replies. Anybody know the cost of the local spirits?

6. Re: Spirits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations