We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather ??

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
Weather ??

Hi looking at the weather on line not looking to great is there anyone out there can give us an up date please ?☀️ Or 💦⚡️ Thanks

6 posts
1 review
1. Re: Weather ??

Ive just come back from icmeler on monday. When i was there i had 2 days were it rained but the sunday and monday b4 i came home the weather was lovely

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: Weather ??

Forecast still looks a bit showery - would have expected the rain to have cleared by now.

Is it still cool in the evenings?

I'm not going for 4 weeks yet but said I'd ask for a friend who is going Sunday :)

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Weather ??

Check accuweather for reasonable forecast, seems that after 12th june it is pretty much sunshine all the way

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Weather ??

30 degrees and cloudy but I think a storm is brewing

2 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Weather ??

We head to Icemeler on Monday 15th June and I've just checked the 10 day forecast and it's getting better and better from the 12th! The BBC website says 38 degrees on the day we arrive! Happy Days!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: Weather ??

Accuweather has been spot on since we have been here

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Weather ??

Hi plenty of sun I hope? 😎

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
91 reviews
8. Re: Weather ??

I have just come back from icmeler. The last days in may apparently it rained quite heavily. I arrvied on the 1st June and the only rain we had was a tiny spit for about 10 mins. The last few days were getting really hot and it was easily above 30 degrees potentially up to about 34 I think.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
9. Re: Weather ??

We normally go in may as it's cooler but this year changed to June. I expected it alot warmer that what it is. Feels more like may weather

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
17 reviews
10. Re: Weather ??

Spain has had very hot weather for a month now. All depends on the Jet Stream and where it positions itself.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations