We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seagull transfers

united kingdom
Level Contributor
141 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Seagull transfers

hi has anybody used seagull transfers before ?

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seagull transfers

Yes we have often used them, the last time was in April and they have never let us down and we have always found them to be very professional and courteous.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seagull transfers

They are one of several, local suppliers that are very well regarded, particularly on the Marmaris forum.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Level Contributor
46 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seagull transfers

Do Seagull Transfers automatically pick you up or do you have to ring the office to confirm booking, last year we had to do this and could not get through.

Thanks for info

Mentioned in this post
Seagull Transfers
Seagull Transfers
393 Reviews
Marmaris, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,797 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seagull transfers

I can recommend seagull we have just arrived after being picked up at the airport and had a smooth journey to icmeler

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seagull transfers

I used them only last week for our first time to icmeler.they were great.i will defo be using them again.

Mexborough...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seagull transfers

We used them in July this year, they were fantastic. They had cold beer to buy, and water. The return trip from Dalaman to icmeler was £58, for us. The4 drinks were extra which was fine. The driver was polite and I felt safe. The car was a massive 6 seater for 2 of us. On our return trip it was really hot, the driver cxalled for fuel and brought us a bottle of water each, without us asking. No charge.

WE have booked with them agian for a transfer next year, 14 seater for 6 of us less than £100 return. And requested drinks which we will pay the driver for .

I wyld reccommend them .

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Mexborough...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seagull transfers

NOn need to ring to confirm returnthey just turn up. On time too xx

doncaster
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Seagull transfers

We used them no problems at all excellent service both ways.

Level Contributor
175 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seagull transfers

I have a quote from 3 companies. Defeum however spelt seagull an d an m seagull are the cheapest but haven't booked as didn't know which was best??

10. Re: Seagull transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler