We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosquito repellants called Xpel. Any good?

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mosquito repellants called Xpel. Any good?

Hi everyone.

Just come back from doing a little shopping. We came across a few mosquito repellants in the forms of a plug in, wipes, spray pens and wristbands (Home Bargains). All called Xpel.

Anybody ever heard of these before?

We have already got the Avon Skin So Soft body wash and moisturiser and one of those Zapit things for when they do bite and was going to hit the chemists out there for the good stuff to use.

Just thought I'd ask if it was worth giving these a try also.

I did hear that the mozzies just laugh in the face of the english products!

Thanks as always.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,879 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosquito repellants called Xpel. Any good?

We used Xpel last year and we didn't get bitten. I don't know whether their were many mozzies about though at the time.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,066 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosquito repellants called Xpel. Any good?

I've got the Xpel stuff out here with me now, we haven't had to use any, 5 of us and not one bite between us in nearly 3 weeks

3. Re: Mosquito repellants called Xpel. Any good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2016, 11:57
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations