We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to the area of Marmaris Palace.

Manningtree, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
First time to the area of Marmaris Palace.

In a few weeks time (June 17th) me and my girlfriend are travelling to Marmaris Palace. and we have a few questions :)

1 Can someone recommend a good day trip company out there? we would like to go on certain excursions including turtle beach.

2. How do we go about getting a bus/water taxi?

3. Any recommended resteraunts? markets?

and lastly 4. Is there anything we should look out for just incase? (bad wise).

Thank you for whom read this. Dan.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to the area of Marmaris Palace.

Hi Dan,we stay in the hotel next to yours,if you make your way to the seafront and turn right you will see Marmaris Park hotel,just by there is a small kiosk with a man called Jimmy Boy,he will sort out any trips you want mch cheaper than the reps,he can get you a taxi boat from our jetty and will help you any way he can.He's a great friend of ours,tell him Tina and Paul recommended him.Outside the front of your hotel you can get a taxi or on the main road get a dolmus to Marmaris, Icmeler, or Turunc,cross over the road for Icmeler or Turunc. If you or your girlfriend don't like mountain roads then get the boat taxi to Turunc as the drive is not for the fainthearted,I do it though.Hope this helps .

Manningtree, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to the area of Marmaris Palace.

Hello :)

i heard about AGO travel? i think its called any idea what they are like?

Does Jimmy boy do trips to turtle beach etc like the others?

3. Re: First time to the area of Marmaris Palace.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2016, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations